Friday, January 22, 2016

Color Play Friday: Jetty Sunset

Welcome to Color Play Friday! I couldn’t resist joining the fun with Lorinda Davis of LaurelPoppyandPine , Trina Seagraves of In an Otter Life, Sarah Goer of Sarah Goer Quilts, and Yvonne of Quilty Dream. Each week a picture is chosen and we create a palette to go with it. This gives us the fun to play with color and match fabric. What better way to stretch our minds and views of fabric?

So I jumped into this challenge and started with deciding the flat color palette. Mind you I am learning all new computer tricks and techniques while doing this. I have to give props to my “internet elf” Trina who has the most patience teaching me how to do all these posts, links and so forth. I’m sure I’m keeping her entertained as I ask the simplest of questions with lots of ???? included in our conversations.

So without further ado……Tada!! My first Color Play Friday.


Fabrics I chose:

Mendocino By Heather Ross for Windham (Coming in March)

Carkai by Carolyn Freidlander for Robert Kaufman Fabrics

Good Company by Cori Dantini for Blend Fabrics

Forest Frolic by Timeless Treasures

Ever After by Deb Strain for Moda

1 comment: