Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sister Sampler -Moon & Stars Block 1

Yea! Block #1 of the Sister Swap is done! If you are new to what’s going on I am doing a Sister Sampler block of the month (BOM) swap with Trina from @inanotterlife and Lorinda from @laurelpoppeyandpine. So here is my Moon & Star block. I can’t wait to see what the others look like. These are so my colors! Follow along on Instagram #bonfiresampler @quilting_mayhem


For the newbies here is the palette Lorinda and Trina picked for us to follow using solid white background.


And I can’t tell you how much in love I am with the book Sister Sampler Quilts by AnneMarie Chany. We have it in the store and will be offering a block of the month in the store come Spring. I’m waiting for a couple fun fabric collections to come in before working up the shop sample.

Sister Sampler Book

No comments:

Post a Comment