Monday, January 4, 2016

Holy Scrap! I have a Blog!!!

I had no idea a year ago that not only would I have opened a quilt shop that makes me happy every day but that I would also be writing blog posts. It’s bad enough that my Facebook use and Pinterest addiction have been justified but I have now also been introduced to Instagram and Periscope. I just wanted to play with fabric every day and inspire people to create.

So I’ve been talking about launching this new endeavor and have just never hit the “post” button. Well, hello 2016, let’s get this party started. Do I have a plan? Not really. My goal is to feature new tips, tricks, patterns and just what is going on in our world at Quilting Mayhem. So welcome to my crazy world of mayhem. I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment