Friday, February 12, 2016

Color Play Friday -Tulip Festival

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! I know my Friday will be awesome because I will be with my family at Disneyland. So I am writing up my Color Play Friday earlier than normal before the crazy sets in for the week.

We have another lovely picture of Washington. These color play pics are really making me want Spring to hurry up and get here. I’m really enjoying my palette I chose this week. The rich eggplant purple with the deep avocado green are my favorites. I can’t wait for it to be time for the Tulip Festival again.

Of course picking the fabrics to go along with the color palette is always fun too. Allison Glass and Cotton + Steel are always good go to fabrics and I swear they go with everything. Moda always has some great options especially when working with V & Co. and Kate Spain. We are doing some quilt-alongs with Lori Holt using her Calico Days so I though it fit perfectly with my palette.

So her we go with what I call “Spring Dreaming”.


Fabric Selection:

Simply Colorful 2 by V&Co for Moda

Sun Prints 2015 by Allison Glass for Andover

XOXO -Cotton + Steel basics by Cotton + Steel

Aria by Kate Spain for Moda

Calico Days by Lori Holt for Riley Blake

The Nitty Gritty:

If you would like to join all us lovely ladies in Color Play Friday hop on over to Trina at InAnOtterLife or Lorinda of LaurelPoppyandPine to get the scoop on how to play along. You won’t regret it.

Supporting Cast:

Steph of Shimmy and More

Sarah of Sarah Goer Quilts

Bethany from Not So Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment